Dr. Lowell J. Zelinski has nearly 40 years’ experience in the agriculture industry in California and abroad. Most of his knowledge comes from working with growers, years of conducting numerous trials and research and working with agricultural related programs throughout the California Central Coast and San Joaquin Valley, as well as the United States.
Separated they live in Bookmarksgrove right at the coast of the Semantics, a large language ocean. A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regelialia.
- American Society of Enology and Viticulture
- California Ag Leadership Program, Class XXXIII
- American Society of Agronomy
- Crop Science Society of America
- Paso Robles Wine Country Alliance
2003 - Present
- Ph.D. in Soil Science, University of California, Davis
- M.S. in Ag Science, California Polytechnic University, San Luis Obispo
- B.S. in Soil and Water Science, University of California, Davis